Monday, January 5, 2009

Scoreboard: 2009:2, Me:0

I have 9 working fingers. That means that it will take me an extra 15 minutes to type this post. I sliced my left index finger while attempting to slice a fresh French baguette last Friday. Is that God saying, "Girrrrrrl, you don't need any bread, especially white bread!" If that's the case, God, you didn't need to de-finger me. Sheesh.


Revised list of resolutions:
1. Never take my friends or family for granted. That means emailing or sending cards more often even though my schedule may not permit it.
2. Workout at least 4 times a week.
3. No cookies or sweets during the week. Bye, bye McElroy cookies. We'll meet again soon. I hope.
4. Don't gossip.
5. Dress to impress everyday. It'll offset the muffin tops.
6. Live a more balanced life.


No comments:

Post a Comment