Sunday, September 26, 2010

I'm Baaack!

I have two days left at my current job and I can already feel the stress leaving my bones.  Summer went by in a flash and I have to admit, I didn't stop and smell the roses.  

In celebration of my favorite time of year (school supply shopping!), I went to one of my favorite stores with one of my college besties.  In a world where everyone is going paperless and digital (I'm an offender to a certain extent), Kate's Paperie is a haven of all things beautiful, all of which happen to be made with paper.  As much as I utilize email to keep in touch with friends and family, nothing makes me happier than getting a hand written card or than buying a beautiful piece of stationery.

Here are a few of the things I picked up.
I've pretty much moved over to having all of my contacts and calendars on my blackberry, but I've missed jotting down notes, to-do lists, etc. in a pretty little notebook that fits inside of my purse.  Undoubtedly, this will inspire me to write down the names and addresses of fun restaurants and shops that I see while strolling around in NYC.  

I saw this card and literally cracked up laughing out loud.  Not only is it witty and humorous, but it's letterpressed and printed on heavy card stock.  I'm stayin' classy, San Diego.  I hope my friends getting married get the joke.  If not, I should probably question the friendship. :)




Nothing like a skull and crossbones birthday card for my hubbie who is 6 years my senior.  That makes him 27.  Hee hee.

1 comment: