Monday, March 22, 2010

Hiatus Schmiatus

Anything to not actually be proactive about finding a job, I spent a few days away in the southwest region of the United States. Specifically, I was on a jaunt in New Mexico and Arizona. It was an incredible experience of sorts, but adding to the list of foods that I love but should not eat is frybread. Being the classy gal that I am, I love bread and anything that's fried = Match made in heaven. (I blame my midwestern roots and a mom forever devoted to exercise for my lack of good taste in the culinary arts).

Unfortunately, my camera broke (RIP Kodak Easyshare), so here is a photo of my new love.

The fun did not stop there. Put beans, lettuce, cheese, and green chile sauce on top and you have a party in your mouth (TWSS). The party stops about 2 hours later right before bed, FYI. Just sayin'.

(photo via: www.blogchef.net)

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Please bring this over to my apartment asap.

    xoxo. neighbor.

    ReplyDelete