Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Long Time, No Nothing

Yes, that's right. I'm 2 months shy of receiving my MBA and I used a double negative. I can do a mean Five Forces and SWOT analysis, but don't ask me to write or talk good. (just kidding!)The last time I wrote on my little blog was well over a year ago.

Really desperate to procrastinate, I've researched a few places I'd like to visit in the near future. Surely, all of these places will be free and totally conducive to my yearly personal income of $-60,000.

We've always talked about going to the Galapagos Islands. This place looks totally awesome and perfect to celebrate graduation (and my joblessness). The hubby's motto is "Go big or go home" (that's what she said?), so I'd like to stay in the Royal Suite. (photo found here)



We went on the most amazing honeymoon here and here, but my first choice was to go to Mauritius. And to go along with my rapper/Jay-Z/Beyonce-type budget, I'd like to stay here.

No comments:

Post a Comment