Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Backed Up Pipes are No Fun

Don't worry, I'm not about to write about clogged drains and toilets. I'm going to talk about something that my friends and I tend to be a wee bit obsessed with:  Dropping the kids off at the pool, #2, etc.  Get my drift?  If not, you're not smart enough to be reading this blog which is always chockfull of thought-provoking anecdotes.  

(can be purchased here for a great price)

This will get the pipes going...in one tasty bar, it has 12 grams of fiber, which is almost HALF of what you need in one day. It's completely natural with no corn syrup (the evil of food) and enough sugar to taste good and fuel a workout.   I've been known to eat three in one day! (Note to self: Two weeks traveling in Asia will eff your digestive system up!) I wasn't alone, however, as one of my friends had such issues that it became a topic of interest of the professor with whom we were traveling.  Every chance he got he was inquiring about her "progress".  Can you say awkward?  

These bars also come in other great flavors that sound pretty yummy:
Chocolate Brownie (kind of funny considering the subject of this post!)

As a reward for reading this post, go here for some "sheets and geegles".  




2 comments:

  1. you are crazy.

    I would like to try the banana one. Your orange cranberry is very fragrant .... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also.

    http://www.gnufoods.com/store/fiber-bars/7-bar-sampler.html

    For those that aren't sure which bar they'd like... I'm totes giving this a shot.

    ReplyDelete