Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sunday Funday

I packed my bags for NYC in a bit of a rush, and I just realized that I forgot my dress for Easter Sunday.  It wasn't a new dress, but I wanted to wear a dress to church and to a family gathering.  I'm sure I'll see people dressed in jeans at church and at my in-laws, but my mom drilled it into my head to be dressed up for holidays. I can't say that I disagree.  I distinctly remember getting a new dress for every holiday.  I liked the tradition more when someone else was paying for it!

I discovered this A-M-A-Z-I-N-G website a few months ago, and I had to stop visiting it because it was such a time sucker!  Daydreaming for an Easter outfit for this Sunday, I put together this outfit on Polyvore.
It's going to be 60 degrees on Sunday which means it will be warm enough to rock a frock sans tights.  And since this dress is sleeveless, I decided to pair it with this military-inspired cropped sweater.  

The dress and cardigan are from Forever 21, where I'll surely wear 4 sizes bigger than normal since their clothes are cut sooo tiny.  I own the patent black flats (in at least 4 different styles because one can't have too many black flats).  Sadly, I don't own the Chanel quilted bag...one can dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment