Sunday, April 25, 2010

Forever Searching...

for the perfect pump.  I'm not really much of a shoe girl, not because I don't like shoes, but mainly because most of the shoes that I love and admire are half a month's paycheck {oh wait, I don't have a paycheck}.  I spent much of my exciting Friday night  scouring the Internet for the perfect neutral pump with the caveat that it needed to be reasonably priced.  My criteria:  
  • Neutral colored - grey, bone, or beige
  • Minimum 3 inch heel - any shorter and it's unflattering on my 5'2" frame
  • Not too pointy, not too round, it had to be juuuuuust right {a la Goldilocks}

I was surprised that I found these at DSW's website!  I know it looks kind of old lady by itself, but picture it with a printed spring dress or with a great pair of black trousers.  Are you with me now?  

Then, I found this adorable pair of flat sandals.  I really love the turquoise color.  It will add a bit of color to my normally neutral colored outfits.  Pair them with these jeans or this skirt, and voila! 
Both pairs are well under $100...mission accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment