Sunday, April 25, 2010

Dog and Man Proofing

I'm on a quest to give our apartment a little facelift upon my return back to the Big Apple in 1 month and 1 day.  It's nothing major, but just a few changes to make it look not so ho-hum.  I was perusing countless design websites, making note of amazing rugs and pillows for my said project, but then realized...I have a dog and a man that live with me.  What does that mean?  The colors and patterns I choose have to hide dirt REALLY well.  Because I probably won't end up buying any of these due to the abundance of white, I figured I'd post them.  A girl can dream...

Love this ikat-ish print pillow found on Etsy.
And how smart are these pillows?
And I've always loved these rugs, but these would look a dismal shade of brown/grey/nyc grime in about 12 hours in my apartment.  


No comments:

Post a Comment