Friday, April 9, 2010

Chills!!

I don't think it's any coincidence that Sex and the City 2 is coming out on my birthday this year!  SATC is one of those shows that I can watch at any time of the day and be enthralled in each and every episode regardless of how many times I've watched it.

The newest SATC2 trailer is here and I got chills.  It looks like Aidan's back, who for the record, was one of my top fave boyfriends next to Big.  I mean, look at him!  Does she finally give Big a taste of his own cheating medicine?  I will honestly not be able to handle it if they break up in this movie.  I've been on that emotional roller coaster through several seasons (and one movie) and my poor heart will not be able to endure any more pain.  If they Big and Carrie go kaput, look for me checked into the mental ward at the hospital down the street from the 86th Street movie theater.

Without further ado...

No comments:

Post a Comment