Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Get Your Muffins Here!

I thought I knew what to expect when I began business school this past fall.  I knew business school would make my life in the real working world seem like a cake walk.  Long gone are the cushy 8:30-5:30 work days and the carefree weekends.  Fine.  I get it.  Business school is hard work.  What I don't get is why I've developed muffin tops.

Alright, I admit it - I eat more, drink cheap beer and work out less.  But does that really mean I deserve to have muffin tops?  Really, God?  Am I that bad of a person?  

On that note, this muffin looks darn tasty.  I'll see you at Dunkin' Donuts getting my reduced fat blueberry muffin with the additional 500 calories to make up for the missing fat.  Why not celebrate having muffin tops with eating some?  

No comments:

Post a Comment