Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ho. Ho. Ho.

As I'm finishing up my final two days of my first semester at bschool, I have a lot of important things to accomplish when I get back to NYC.  I have to plan and execute the 3rd annual Calong-Russo / Russo Christmas card!  That's a mouthful (that's what she said).  Sorry, that joke will never get old.  Anywhoo...

Found this amazing stationery website:  Linda and Harriet.  Their holiday cards are so charming, aren't they?  Since they're a little more than I should be spending for Christmas cards,  these will be reserved to send only to a select number of friends who really appreciate fine stationary.  The rest will get leftovers from LY or whatever is on sale and my local Barnes and Noble.  Te gusta

I've been looking for personalized stationery for me and CPR since we've been married.  The problem is my hyphenated last name. Here's a free public announcement to all you single ladies - DO NOT HYPHENATE YOUR NAME.  I will never be able to get monogrammed towels, joint address labels, and the list goes on.  Sigh, what's a girl to-do?  Aren't these to die for?  I love the vintage look to them.  
Here they are:
And I really like these...they almost make me want to buy someone a gift just so I can use these cute gift tags!

Was hoping L & H sold their stuff at my local Paper Source down the street from me in Beantown, but they don't.  *tear*.  They do sell it at Kate's Paperie down in NYC, so that's where you can find me early next week!  I love that store.  There's something so serene and peaceful about being surrounded by such pretty paper.  

IT final tomorrow and my finance final on Thursday.  One should go well, the other...well, let's be thankful I am not the one in charge of the financial crisis.  See you back in NYC!

No comments:

Post a Comment