Friday, December 5, 2008

Oh, this is war, b*tch.

Two blog posts in one day?  Desperate times call for desperate measures.  I just showered and put on my newest pair of jeans.  Sadly, since I'm a po' grad student, my newest pair of jeans were actually bought at the end of July.  They were one of my last purchases with my Bloomie's employee discount.  Excuse me while I shed a tear.  

Today was destined to be a great day.  I have one class and a group meeting and I'm going to live on the edge and wear my Seven Dojo Jeans instead of my boring business casual attire.  I'm a sinner, I know.  But NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING pissed me off more than when I pulled on my jeans (albeit a teeny snugger) and the hem barely skimmed the top of my foot.  

Dear dry cleaner,
Why do you shrink my jeans?  If I wanted clamdiggers or cropped pants, I'd buy them, you evil woman.  Oh, and while we're at it?  Those pretty J.Crew slacks I brought in to get hemmed?  Nice try, but they're still about 4 feet too long.  Don't charge my poor a$$ and not deliver the service.  You are going down....
Worst regards,
MM

I want THIS! Notice how the pant is long?  The hem goes OVER the shoe?  

And if I was blessed to have a bod like this, maybe I could pull off the cropped pant look.  Thanks to you, I have a short pair of boot cut jeans. If they were a straight cut pair, I could maybe pull them off as a modified skinny jean.  But, no.  You ruined my jeans along with my life.  Grr.

No comments:

Post a Comment