Monday, December 8, 2008

Moo. Moo. Moo.












Been busy with finals and final projects, but I have a quick thought.  I know firsthand how it must feel for celebrities when they see doctored images of themselves in magazines. As the finishing touch to a marketing project, our team decided to take a picture of ourselves doing the good ol' Toyota jump.  Disaster.  1.  Girlfriend can't jump.  2.  My belly was exposed and it wasn't pretty. What could be more unflattering than a little belly fat being caught in action as someone is jumping??  *dry heave gagging noise*.
Fast forward to about 10 minutes of tears and self-depreciating jokes.  I begged my team member to photoshop my stomach so that it looked like my shirt was covering it.  He didn't get the color quite right, so it kind of looks like a maternity band on the top of my pants. 

Moo on that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment