Friday, December 5, 2008

Oh What Fun!

As I was perusing the Internet this morning in a very serious effort to avoid running in the cold, I came across this gem of a website.  The stuff is just adorable.  I won't have to shed a tear when cutting the onions for my tuna salad each week with these Onion Goggles.  How cute are these?  So cute I might actually wear them outside of the kitchen.  Okay, that's a bit much.


Or how about this lunchbox?  This would be perfect for moi now that I'm a poor b-school student who has to bring her lunch every day.  Add an extra point for being environmentally conscious! The only drawback is that it's hard-sided (that's what she said), and probably won't fit will into my school bag.  Maybe I'll just ditch my textbooks just so I can carry this cute contraption.  



I know I said in an earlier post that a $600 bag was a recession friendly gift, but these 2-in-1 cashmere gloves truly are a steal for only $59.50.  They're cashmere!  Who doesn't love the feel of cashmere?  These puppies are practical too...Boston winters will definitely require gloves that go up to my elbows.  For reals.  

No comments:

Post a Comment